Barath Sanchar Nigam Limited recently announced the BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 for the Candidates who are Interested in this BSNL Government Jobs. Interested candidates can Apply for the various vacant Posts and Download Syllabus for Upcoming Exam…………..!!!!!!!
A vast numbers to contestants it may be approx thousands are arrived in this examination ans efficiently attend the written test. so with the Help of Syllabus a Number of candidates get selected for the Next Procedure of the Recruitment schedule. The Syllabus is present here with complete Details of Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates can download their respective subject syllabus from the links mentioned below. It should be also noted that this syllabus is based on previous year exam conducted by BSNL for the post of Junior Engineer. If there will be any change in the current syllabus or pattern then we will update this post with fresh changes in syllabus and exam pattern. Applicants are also advised to keep in touch with the official website (www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in) to get more updates on BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016. And candidates can also check the here the Latest Updates of Syllabusa nd Recruitment on www.armybharti.in
Barath Sanchar Nigam Limited Syllabus
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is an India’s state-owned Telecommunications Company headquartered at New Delhi, India. The recruitment registration process is still underway and therefore official announcement on syllabus and Exam pattern is yet to be made for the Capable Candidates. The board will also publish sample model papers subject wise on its official website. We will update links to download model ques papers directly from here soon as we found them on official website. Till then stay in touch with us for more updates of Syllabus and Related to Recruitment.
BSNL JE Syllabus details
- Name of the Organization : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
- Exam conducted for the Post : Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) and JE (Jr. Engineer)
- Total Vacancies :2700 Posts
- Official Web page : www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Process of Selection : Technical Test will be followed by Written Test
- Last online Application Date : 10th August 2016
- Admit Card: 3rd week of Sep 2016
- Exam Date: 29th September 2016
The Question Paper consist Multiple choice Objective Type Questions.
- The Maximum marks for BSNL TTA Exam is for 200 marks.
- There are total 200 Questions.
- Each question carry One Marks.
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Limit|
|1.||Basic Engineering||90||90||3 hours|
|3.||General Ability Test||20||20|
BSNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
Basic Engineering Subjects For BSNL JE Exam
Syllabus For Physical Electronics, Electron Devices
- Integrated Circuits.
- Bipolar Junction Transistor.
- Power switching devices.
- Types of IC’s like bipolar, MOS and CMOS.
- Types of diodes.
Syllabus For Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Electronic measurements of non-electrical quantities.
- Measurements of basic electrical quantities.
- Working principles of measuring instruments.
Syllabus For Materials and Components
- Electronic Engineering materials.
- Magnetic material.
- Ferroelectric material.
- Piezoelectric materials.
- Optical materials.
- Passive components.
- Superconducting materials.
Syllabus For Network Theory
- Network analysis techniques.
- Elements of network synthesis.
- Transient and steady state sinusoidal response.
Syllabus For Electromagnetic Theory
- Basics of antenna theory.
- Waveguides and resonators.
- Transmission lines.
Specialization subjects For BSNL TTA Exam
Syllabus For Analog Electronic Circuits
- Feedback amplifiers.
- Pulse shaping circuits.
- Small Signal Analysis.
- Transistor biasing.
Syllabus For Digital Electronic Circuits
- Boolean algebra.
- IC logic families.
- Digital Comparator.
- Flip-flops, Full adder.
- Half adder.
- IC Logic gates.
- Types of counters and registers.
- Waveform generators.
Syllabus For Communication Systems
- Frequency division multiplexing.
- Satellite communication.
- Data reconstruction.
- Time Division Multiplexing.
Syllabus For Control Systems
- Root locus techniques.
- The design of Control Systems.
- Transient and steady state response.
Syllabus For Microwave Engineering
- Microwave antennas.
- Microwave Tubes.
- Microwave Measurements.
- Microwave Propagation.
- Solid state devices.
Syllabus For Microprocessors
- Applications of Microprocessors in Telecommunications.
- Microprocessor architecture.
- Instruction set.
- Assembly language programming.
- Interfacing for memory and I/O.
Syllabus For Computer Engineering
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
- Data structures.
- I/O System Organization.
- Number Systems.
- Personal computers.
Syllabus For BSNL JE General Ability Test
- English Language.
- Current affairs.
- Current events and developments in Telecommunication Sector.
BSNL Junior Engineer Previous Papers
This is one of the Golden Opportunity for the Competitors those who are Interested in Governmnet Jobs. Syllabus is provided here for the candidates. Download Syllabus and Prepare for the Upcoming Exam.
Good Luck….!!!3201 comments