BSF Recruitment 2015
Border Security Force has recently published an advertisement with concern to BSF Recruitment 2015 to engage vigorous and talented candidates for 22517 vacant seats of Constable and Rifleman Posts. Job Fighters who found them eligible can apply for BSF Vacancy 2015 lasted by 21st February 2015.
|Total number of vacancies||22517|
|End date to apply||23rd February 2015|
More details in regard of BSF Vacancy 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Procedure, how to apply etc are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board.
Candidates should acquire an age limit of 18 to 23 years. Age relaxation will be provided to allowed candidates as per the guidelines of an organization.
- Applicants are required to remit an application fee of Rs.50/- (for General and OBC category) in the shape of Postal Order in favor of the relevant officers where you have applied.
- SC/ST and Ex-serviceman Candidates need not pay an application fee.
Selected candidates will be remitted Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- by an organization.
Selection of appropriate candidates is based on-
- Written test
- Skill test
- Medical Examination
Procedure to apply:
- Applicants can apply through online mode by logging on to the website that is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Select the related link on the home page.
- Read the complete information carefully. Then fill the details in application form and upload documents and recent passport size photo as required.
- Press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of filled in application form for future use.
- Last Date to apply: 23rd February 2015.
- Date of written exam: 08th October 2015.