Banking Awareness for IBPS 2015, SBI PO Examination 2015-16 IBPS 2016 Recruitment for Probationary Officers with Multiple Choice Questions on Structure of Banking in India
What is the share of the Foreign Banks in the branch network in India? – Less then 1% (Foreign Banks account for less than 1% of the total branch network in the country. )
Which of the following bodies regulates the Regional Rural Banks? – NABARD
They are regulated by NABARD; which is a subsidiary of RBI. Other banks are regulated by RBI directly.
- Nainital Bank is a subsidiary of which of the following banks? – Bank of Baroda
- In which year, Cooperative Societies Act was enacted ? – 1912
Bank branches are established under which section of Banking Regulations Act, 1949? – Section 23
Branch banking involves business of banking via branches. The branches are set up under Section 23 of Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
- In which country, the Unit Banking System originated?- United States
Unit banking is a system of banking which originated in US. It is a limited way of banking where banks operate only from a single branch (or a few branches in the same area) taking care of local community.
- General knowledge 2016 SSC ,Banking and Railways – Part 1
- Current Affairs 16th Mar 2016
- Current Affairs 12th Mar 2016 (करंट अफेयर्स)
- PM Modi releases commemorative coins on 125th anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Uttarakhand Ministers / Cabinet 2016