Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015 : Bank of Baroda Notification ::
Bank of Baroda , Baroda MANIPAL School of Banking has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 1200 Probationary Officer posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 17.03.2015 (www.bankofbaroda.co.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Commencing date of Online Application : 03rd March 2015.
Closing date of Online Registration : 17th March 2015.
Download of Call letter for Examination : 07th April 2015 onwards
Date of Examination (Tentative) : 18th April 2015
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Community Name||No.of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks aggregation from any recognized University
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore.
Age Limit :
The Probationary Officers age limit must not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 17.03.2015.Upper age limit five years for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs/domiciled in J & K State/Persons affected by 1984 riots, Three years for OBC & Ten years for PWD (UR) candidates applicable as per Govt. rules.
Selection Mode :
- Online Test (Objective Type Questions)/120 minutes
|Sr.No.||Test Name||No.of Questions||Max.marks|
|4||General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
Online Examination Centres :
- Group Discussion
Application Fee :
- GEN (UR)/OBC Categories – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.100/-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply :
Interested/Eligible applicants are required to apply Online through Official Website and filled all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 17.03.2015.