Bank Jobs 2015: Bank Jobs are one of the most trending jobs in India in which large numbers of aspirants applies and get placed every year. There will a grand openings in Banking sector in 2015. We will provide all Latest Bank Jobs 2015 here. Here we will discuss about the banking jobs and things related to it like scope, and criteria of bank jobs.
Bank in India is originated in the 18th Century when first Bank are General Bank of India and Hindustan Bank. With the rising of Indian Economy, banking sector also rises in India and today there are large number of Banks in India are available to control the flow of funds in India and to give financial support to the people. It deals with the both the finance deficit and the finance surpluses. Many people are moving towards banks for a brighter career and to promote and to reach the heights in career.
Latest Bank Jobs 2014-2015:-
Having Job in Banks is the matter of proud and honor and also getting selected for the bank job is the best thing. There are lots of banks available in the country under private and public sector which includes IDBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Yes Bank Etc. in Private Sector and SBI, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, SBBJ Etc. in Public Sector. Each year these banks released recruitment notification to fill their vacant posts and large number of candidates applies for the job. A deserving and a suitable candidate get selected for the job and having job in the banking sector sharpen the career of a candidate.
|Company Name||No of Posts||Posts Name||Education Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|CGGB||101||Officer Sclae||CWE –III Qualified||18-02-2015||Click Here|
|BGB||406||Officer Scale||CWE RRB Qualified||06-02-2015||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Gramin Bank||242||Officer Scale||CWE RRB Qualified||04-02-2015||Click Here|
An employee’s reach to the top level in future when he/she starts working at the lower level. There are a lot of chances of promotion and increment in the banking sector and the banks are the permanent organization which will never be end. So banking jobs are the most demanded job in India.
Sources from where we can get the information about vacancies in Banks:
- Employment Newspaper
- Media and News.
- Recruitment Website like Naukri.com, Shine.com, Monster.com, Etc.
Banking Sector Jobs Eligibility Criteria
To get a job in the banks, first thing is to be eligible for the bank job. In India, usually a candidate must be Graduate to apply for the banks job. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification that a bank need. Besides this, a candidate must have a proper knowledge of mathematics, accountants and banking transactions and financial markets which will be more useful while working in a bank.
Bank Jobs Procedures
First you have to being in touch with the latest updates of Bank news and the vacancies which are release every year. There are large number of banks which issues recruitment notification each year you’re required to Apply Online or Offline as according to the information given on the notification.
Candidates have to gone through these steps while getting a bank jobs:
- IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) give training to the candidates wants to get job in bank and also conduct examination. The score of IBPS is considered by the banks which work as an eligibility to get a job in the banking sector.
- Written Exam: Written exam is conducted by the own bank to check the efficiency of candidate in English Language, Mathematics, General Knowledge, and Financial Markets.
- Personal Interview: A Candidate is call for the Personal Interview in which face to face interaction between the candidate and the selection committee is happens where the knowledge and the personality of a candidate will be known which is very effective to get decision in the selection of a candidate.
- Appointment Letter: the Appointment Letter is given to the candidate who defines that the candidate is hire by the Bank for job.
- Training: first 6 months are the month of Training where a candidate learns how to work and the working strategies plus the performance of a candidate is examine by Training.
Remuneration is about Rs.12000/- per month in Average is estimated in the banking jobs and will be increase according to the time of posting. There are some incentives are given in the banking jobs which are proves as a positive factor for banking sector jobs.
Bank Jobs in India 2014-15:
Here we have discussed about the banking sector jobs which will be very useful for you while you’re going to apply for banks jobs. If you choose banks jobs as your career then we are informing you that you have selected a best career.