Assam Police has recently released the notification of post for Constable position in the month of December. Total number of post 2564. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Before to fill online application form candidates are advised please read all the instruction. Other details like age limit, education qualification, pay scale are given below. Details are also given in PDF file for download purpose.
Assam Police Constable 2564 Recruitment 2015-16
About Assam Police :
Assam Police is a mammoth organization with a sanctioned strength of approximately 65,000 (sixty five thousand). It is led by the Director General of Police and the Inspector General of Police with its Headquarters located at Ulubari, Guwahati.
Organization Name : Assam Police
Official Website : assampolice.gov.in
Name of Post : Constables
Mode of Application : Online
Location : Assam
Last Date : 30.12.2015
No of Posts : 2564
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|District Executive Force (DEF)||1438|
|Special Branch (SB)||66|
|Constable of Police (Wireless Operator/ Wireless Technician)||806|
|Fire & Emergency Service (F&ES)||114|
|SDRF (Emergency Rescuer)||120|
Essential Qualification :
- H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Constable of Police (WO/WT) in APRO, he / she should have passed H.S. or Class XII in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the combined subjects from a recognized Board or Council.
Physical Standard :
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for men)
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc,||80Cm||85 Cm|
|ST(H)||78 Cm||83 Cm|
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July of 2015.
Pay Scale :
₹ 5200-20,200/-, Grade pay ₹ 2200/-per month.
How To Apply :
Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in . No other forms of application will be entertained. A helpdesk will be opened at the office of Superintendent of Police of each district to facilitate the online filling of applications. All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents :
Passport Size Photograph.
Testimonials/ Documents to be submitted when appearing in Tests :
The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/ materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of their Test.
- Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC or equivalent certificates)
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination
- Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination
- Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination e
- Mark –Sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination
- Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized / accredited institute etc (if any).
- Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any).
- Experience certificate of serving in Home Guards and certificate of NCC (if any) from competent authority.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST(P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs. k) Certificate of knowledge in swimming / driving.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Selection Board, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.