APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016 is here for Download. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is recently release the Group I, Group II & Group IV notifications this year for hiring capable candidates into 33,738 vacant positions in various departments. We are provide all the Details about Exam and Exam Pattern. The Syllabus PDF is Also given here. Aspirants can download the syllabus and start preparation for the Exam. The Direct Link is also given here for the Syllabus PDF. Click Here.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as APPSC. The APPSC is an approved PSC for the Andhra Pradesh State. The APPSC works for the development of the AP state through hiring qualified candidates for various posts. The APPSC releases several notifications every year for the recruitment of the aspirants into State Civil Services & other posts. Candidates will be selected based on their merit in the exams such as Written Test, Personal Interview, etc. conducted by the officials of APPSC….
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Group II.
No of posts: 33,738 Posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Category: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in
|1.||Written Test||I||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|II||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|III||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
General English Syllabus 2016Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Syllabus
- Parts of Speech.
- Cloze test.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive voice.
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
Reasoning Syllabus 2016
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Aptitude Syllabus 2016
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Number Systems.
Syllabus for Paper I
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India.
- India and World Geography.
- General Mental Ability.
- Indian National Movement.
- Social, Economic and Political Aspects.
- 19th Century Resurgence, Growth of Nationalism.
- Attainment of Independence.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Agricultural.
- Natural Resources.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of the Country etc.
Syllabus for Paper II
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
- History of Various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- Buddhism and Jainism.
- Establishment of British Rule.
- Andhra Mahasabha.
- Formation of Andhra Pradesh.
- General overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Salient features.
- Distinctive features of Indian Federation.
- Community development experiment.
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures etc.
Syllabus for Paper III
- Planning in India and Indian Economy.
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Endowment of Natural Resources.
- Money Banking and Public Finances.
- Human Capital.
- Contemporary Problems.
- Developments in Rural Society with special reference to AP.
- National Income & Main Sectors of Economy.
- Five-year plans of AP.
- Growth and Structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- Structure of Agricultural Output etc.
APPSC Group I Preliminary Exam Old Question Papers
APPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Papers – Mains Exam
Download APPSC Syllabus for Group II PDF
Candidates can check the Syllabus and other Details here. If you have any query then drop your comments in comment box.