AP Police Constable & Recruitment 2016. Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment is Inviting online Application form eligible Candidates to fill up the vacant Constable & Warders Posts. Candidates apply online Official website AP police at (www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in). This is a good news for all the candidates those who are looking for Latest Government jobs notification. The last date to submit the application form 14th September 2016. Applicants must apply on or before 14th September 2016 from the official website or from the direct link which is provide the below in article. All the further details are regarding the eligible like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee, Pay Scale and The Starting Date of Applications 3rd August 2016 to 14th September 2016.
About AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016
AP ( Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board ) is a state owned enterprise ( government corporation). It is the releases recruitment notification for filling up the different departments like:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women):3216 Posts.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men or Women:1067 Posts.
- Warders (Male): 240 Posts.
- Warders (Female): 25 Posts.Recently it invites application form the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 4548 vacant Constable & warder. Lots of candidates searching for AP Police jobs should not miss the great opportunity and must apply before 14th September 2016. Further details regarding the application recruitment is provided to below.
AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016 Details
- Recruitment Conducting Organization : AP Police ( Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Board )
- Name Of The Posts : SCT Constable & Warder Posts.
- Total No. Of Posts : 4548 Posts
- Application Fee : General/OC/OBC Rs 300/, ST/SC Rs 150/.
- Age Limit : Min Age 18 yr Max Age 27 yr.
- Official Website : www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Mode Of Application : Online.
- Job Category : State Government Job
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Pay Scale : 16400/- Rs To 49870/- Rs
- Last Date : 14th September 2016
AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016
AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016 has been published now by AP ( Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Board ) on its official website AP Police at (www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in) for filling up the 4548 unfilled posts of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men or Women) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men or Women) Warders (Male) Warders (Female). Candidate must apply for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website or AP Police from the direct link which is the provided in below passage. Online application form has been started now. Last Date to apply online will be 14th September 2016. Application fee will be the Govt rules. Candidate who will get selected will get the pay scale of depend on the posts.
Eligibility Criteria :-
Education Qualification :-
- candidates must Posses the 10+2 or Its Equal from any authorized Board.
Selection Process :-
Process of Selection is measure the efficiency of the candidates. it is observes on the bases of the performance of candidates on these test :-
- Written Test,
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Age Limit :
- Min Age 18 year.
- Max Age 27 yrear.
AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016 Application Form
AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016 (Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Board). Those who are applying AP Police Recruitment is inviting application form eligible candidates fill up the vacant constable & warders posts. candidates apply online official website AP Police at (www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in). After carefully reading the official notification, candidate must fill up the application form is the prescribed format. Easy steps to apply online are mentioned below.
- First all candidates should log on to the official website AP Police at (www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in).
- Then find the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- After, That you must fill your required detail and particulars, if needed.
- Find the link “Apply Online”.
- Click on it.
- Click on submit button, after filling the application form before the due date.
- At Last, Take a print out copy of the system generated application form the further use.
IMPORTANT LINKS :-