Andhra Bank is going to recruit 200 vacant post for Probationary Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Candidates can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
Andhra Bank had invited applications from the young, qualified, mobile and active minds candidates who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates who fulfill the given needs should apply online for the given recruitment.
Vacancy Details : (Total Number of posts is 200)
Name Of Post : Probationary Officer
Name Of Organisation : Andhra Bank
Official Website : (andhrabank.in)
Age Limit : (As on 01.09.2015)
Candidate’s Age should be Minimum- 20 years & Maximum- 28 years.
Apply Mode : Online
Pay Scale : Candidates who will get selected for the given recruitment will get the sum of Rs. 23700- 980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should attain Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Application Fee : The Application Fee For GEN & OBC will be Rs.600.00 (application fees) and For SC/ST/PWD candidates :- Rs.100.00 (intimation charges).
How to Apply :
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only.
- Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to (andhrabank.in)
- Online submission of application will start on 17/11/2015.
- Online Submission of Application will close on 01/12/2015.
- Last date of payment of Application Fee will be 01/12/2015.