Air men Group ‘X’ Education instructor vacancies at 4 Airmen selection center, Barrakpor, West Bengal
Candidates from State of West Bangale, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Sikkim can join rally recruitment of Indian Air Force.The recruitment Test for Group X
start from 19 January 2016 to 21 January 2016.
The recruitment exam start from 7AM onward as per given below detail.
19 Jan 2016 : Written test and Adaptability Test-1
20 Jan 2016 : Adaptability test-2 and Physical Fitness Test.
Districts to be covered :- All Districts of State of West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand and Sikkim states.
Age limit :- Candidates who are completed there graduation should be born between 01 Aug 1991 to 31 May 1996.
And Post Graduate candidates should be born between 1 Aug 1988 to 31 May 1996( both days inclusive)
Education Qualification :- Candidates should Graduate in Arts or commerce or Science with B.Ed or Two years teaching experience( Minimum 50% of marks in aggregate)
or Passed English or M.Sc in Maths or physics or computer Science or MCA with B.Ed degree
|Air Force Jobs website|
How to apply :-
Interested candidates can attain rally recruitment from 19 Jan 2016 to 21 Jan2016 along with there original documents with four self attested copies of mark sheet and other documents and five passport size photos
Rally venue (Address):-
At 4 Airmen Selection Centre
(near Palta gate), Air Force Station Barrackpore,
24 Paragnas (North), West Bengal
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]
- Indian Airforce Group X and Y Airmen Vacancies 2016
- Indian Air Force Group C direct bharti
- Indian Air Force Rally bharti Recruitment 2016 Jharkhand
- Indian Air Force Non technical Rally bharti Recruitment June 2016
- Indian Air Force Group-x and Group-Y Posts 2016
- Air Force Rally Recruitment bharti 2016
- Indian Air Force Group C direct bharti-2015
- Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment Sangaredy, Medak, Telangana 2015
Latest bharti chart –
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Latest Bharti Chart here[/box]
SSC News facebook pageJoin SSC Facebook Page