!!!!!!!!iPhone 7, 7 Plus and Mini Render Images Show Ultra-Thin Design, 3 D Touch Home Button, Wireless Air Pods And No 3.5 mm Headphone Port!!!!!!!!!GREAT AS NEVER BEFORE
1) Apple will launch a couple of new iPhones in September 2016. This theory that Apple will push the launch forward to summer 2016 seems thin to us.
2) We expect a 4.7-inch phone (called the iPhone 7), and a 5.5-inch model (theiPhone 7 Plus). If Apple does make another 4-inch iPhone (which, thanks to the success of the larger iPhones, is by no means a certainty) then we think it’ll be called something like the iPhone 7 mini.
3) The iPhone 7 is likely to get a substantial physical redesign after the largely identical iPhone 6/6s generations. It’s too early to know what direction Apple will pick, but it’s likely to be thinner than ever: putting the ‘cut-down headphone socket’ patent into action would be one way to help achieve this. Or even removing the headphone jack entirely, and forcing music fans to use wireless Bluetooth headphones, or headphones that connect via the Lightning port, or an adaptor.
An artist has created renders for Apple’s rumored “AirPods,” in addition to images showing off the 4.7-inch iPhone 7, 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus and 4-inch iPhone 7 mini. The iPhone 7 series will be the first to drop the physical home button in this artist’s eyes, and will use a 3D Touch home button with haptic feedback, building off of the technology introduced in the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
The images demonstrate that the antenna strips that currently grace the iPhone 6/6s series will no longer be visible, since they’re now embedded directly into the interfaces of the device. The camera has also been reimagined as a 15 megapixel shooter that no longer protrudes from the rear of the handset.
The iPhone 7, 7 Plus and 7 mini will finally do away with the paltry 16 GB entry-level storage option and will be offered in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB storage configurations. The artist has rendered the suggestion that Apple replace the Space Gray color option with Space Black, while keeping the current Silver, Gold and Rose Gold color choices.
As we move into 2016, you can bet we’ll begin to hear and see what Apple has in store for the iPhone 7. What do you think of the new renders? Let us know in the comments below.
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 2016
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 2016
- best tattoo 2016 - men
- Best smartphones 2015 - 2016 till today