West Bengal Police Department, Kolkata has released a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 760 Warder and Female Warder vacancies. West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online. West Bengal Police posted this notification for eligible candidates on it’s official website http://policewb.gov.in/.
The West Bengal Police Department inviting online application from the eligible candidates for filling up the the recruitment of 760 Male and Female Warder Posts. The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any other Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government. Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01/01/2015. Candidature of those who submit more than one application forms will be rejected summarily and the amount of application fees shall be forfeited. The interested candidates can apply through online/offline mode via official website at www.policewb.gov.in. There is a good news for all those candidates who are waiting for the police Job in the West Bengal state.
Willing candidates may submit their application form through on-line /off-line from 25th February 2015 to 27th March 2015 upto 05:00 PM. Further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
West Bengal Police Warder / Female Warder Posts Details:
|03.||UR (Ex. Ser)||27||04||31|
|06.||SC (Ex. Ser)||07||01||08|
- The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01/01/2015.
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed for the SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal only by 05 years and OBC candidates of West Bengal only by 03 years.
- The upper age limit is also relax able for the Ex-serviceman as per existing Government Rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any other Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- PB-2 Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-
- All Candidates except those belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay Applications Fees of Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe are exempted from paying any Application Fees
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST candidates of Other States.
- The eligible candidates will be called for Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which are qualifying in nature, before the special recruitment boards. Candidates who qualify in PMT and PET will have to appear in the Written Examination followed by the Interview
- Only Eligible candidates will be called for Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates who qualify in PMT and PET will have to appear in the Written Examination followed by the Interview.
(A) Physical Measurement Test (PMT) -> The Height and Weight of the candidates will be measured by using Electronic Machines.
(B) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) –>
For Warder: Long Distance Run – 1600 mtr. (Qualifying time is 06 minutes 30 seconds),
For Female Warder: Long Distance Run – 400 mtr. (Qualifying time is 02 minutes).
(C) Written Examination – 60 Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 1.5 marks each. Total Marks – 90, Duration – One Hour.
General Awareness and General Knowledge
30 Marks (20 Questions)
24 Marks (16 Questions)
Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)
15 Marks (10 Questions)
12 Marks (8 Questions)
09 Marks (6 Questions)
(D) Interview: 10 Marks.
How to Apply:
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
- Candidates are requested to submit your application form through the online mode form through official website.
- On-line submission: Candidates will be able to submit application using the website policewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Fill up the Application Form as per the guidelines and instructions given in Official Notification.
- Send the Application Form to the Address given below (In case of Offline Application method). Attach necessary documents and pay the Application Fee if applicable.
- The applicants can apply application form on or before last date.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25th February 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27th March 2015.
- Official Website: http://policewb.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online & Offline Notification: Click Here