PNB Notification Recruitment 2016 Punjab National Bank has released an official notification for appointing 67 Armed Guard & Sweeper posts in Tamil nadu state PNB Banks. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through Online/offline Application process on or before last date 24th December 2015. PNB Recruitment 2016 Candidates should not require any specific qualifications for. Even Eligible candidates can apply for these PNB Sweeper Posts and to apply for PNB Armed Guard vacancies, candidates must be ex-servicemen. Punjab National Bank Notification 2016 applying Contenders should have attained 18 years to 24 years to apply for part time sweeper posts. Upper age limit for Armed Guard vacancies is 45 years.
PNB Notification Recruitment 2016
Punjab National Bank is an Indian Financial Services company established in the year 1894. The office of the PNB located in Anarkali Bazaar, Lahore. The bank has over 6,300 branches, over 7,900 ATMs across 746 cities. The PNB Bank is one of the four largest banks in India. The bank has been ranked 248th biggest bank in the world by the Bankers’ Almanac. Punjab National Bank(PNB) conducts recruitment for various posts in large numbers every year.
Name of the Organization: Punjab National Bank.
Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
Name of the Post: Armed Guard & PTS.
No of posts: 67 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
|S.no.||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
- Part-time Sweeper post: Candidates must not have passed the 10th standard and illiterates are also eligible to apply.
- Armed Guard post: Candidates must have passed 10th class or equivalent and not studied beyond 12th class with basic reading/ writing knowledge in English.
Candidates applying for these Attenders and sweeper posts released under Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- For post-1: Maximum age: 45 years.
- For post-2: Maximum age: 24 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Application Fee:- No Fees
- written test
How to apply: Candidates applying for these Bank Jobs released under PNB Recruitment 2016 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification Carefully.
- Download the application form from the official site of the PNB Bank.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the duly filled application form to the given address along with the required documents before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application Form:
- Employment Exchange Registration Card(if registered).
- Transfer Certificate and copies of all educational certificates.
- Caste Certificate.
- ID proof and Address proof.
- Discharge certificate/ book for Ex-servicemen and Medical Board certificate for PH candidates.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form : 24-12-2015
Candidates should apply for the post as soon as possible….!!!