SSC CGL 2016:
A recruitment notice has been uploaded by Staff Selection commission for recruiting candidates under SSC CGL 2016.
There are so many vacancies are vacant to fill by deserving candidates. You can get complete information about important Dates, Online Registration Advertisement.
It is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to establish their career in government sector. According to the official notification candidates will be appointed as various posts after selection. SSC is inviting duly filled application forms with attested documents from eligible and deserving candidates for this post.
Further information about Staff Selection commission CGL Exams 2016 such as post name, salary, eligibility criteria, process to apply etc. is well structured below by the team of jobme.in.
Short details for SSC CGL Advertisement 2015-2016:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection commission|
|Selection Process||WT, PI, CPT, Skill test|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||14th March 2016|
Education Qualification for SSC CGL jobs 2015:
Minimum qualification the applicants for SSC CGL Posts will be Graduation from any of the recognized university/institutions.
Limitation of Age:
Minimum age of candidates should not be less than 18 years or maximum age should not be more than 27 years. For the post of Group C maximum age limit are 30, 35 and 40 as per the posts, so check the official advertisement carefully. Age Relaxation for reserved candidates is applicable as per the official norms.
Steps of Appointment:
There will be two examinations in SSC CGL. Information of both examination is given below:
- Tier I:-this examination consists of written examination (Objective MCQ).
- Tier II:-this examination consists of written examination (Objective MCQ).
- Tier III:-in this examination candidates have to face personality test, interview, and computer proficiency test and document verification etc.
- Aspirants have to pay the Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Other category aspirants, women, physically handicapped and Ex- Serviceman are free from payment of any application fee.
Procedure to Apply for SSC CGL Opening 2015:
- Aspirants need to apply through the official website i.e. ssconline.nic.in
- On the home page, search out the link for SSC CGL and press on it to apply online.
- Candidates are required to fill form correctly with all important details and upload scanned photo and signature
- After filling the form press on to submit.
- Now make a payment of application fee.
- At last, take hard copy of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Commencement of Online Application Form : 13th Feb 2016
- Last Date: 14th March 2016
- Date of Examination: 8th & 22nd May 2016
Note: You may check OfficialLink.