156 Govt Jobs in CISF – Sarkari Naukri 2015 – सरकारी नौकरी – Govt Jobs – Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 156 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should have should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and candidate should have a valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle & Motor cycle with gear.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 27 years
Selection Process : Selection process based on further stages of recruitment that is Eligibility test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Trade Test.
: Candidates have to pay an application fees of Rs.50/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned CISF as per Official Notification and payable at the concerned post office. SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Two self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- thereon. Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped along with application form. The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DCPO IN CISF – 2015” send to concerned Zonal DIG of CISF Office As Per Official Notification Before 03.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 03.10.2015
- Latest Jobs Search 2016-17
- SSC CAPF Delhi Result 2016 SI, ASI & CISF Posts Cutoff Marks
- CISF Constable Driver Answer CISF Constable Driver Answer Key 2016
- CISF Constable/ DCPO Driver Recruitment 2015 Offline
- CISF (Asst Sub Inspector) Recruitment 2015 -16 cisf.gov.in Application Form 27-March
- CISF Head Constable/Ministerial Recruitment 2015
- CISF-Head Constable/ Ministerial 2015 (597 Posts)
302 comments .